Provider of the e-shop on the website is Pavol Krčmár - ALTA, with the place of business Horné Židiny 13242/18, 83102 Bratislava - Nové Mesto, identification number: 34444297, registered in the Trade Register maintained by the District Office Bratislava, trade register number: 105-16778. The e-shop provider processes personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilment of the contract and additional confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of electronic order processing, delivery, payment and necessary communication between the parties for the period required under special legal regulations.
1. The processor pursuant to paragraph 5 letter o) of Act no. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data as amended (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") is Pavol Krčmár - ALTA, with the place of business Horné Židiny 13242/18, 83102 Bratislava - Nové Mesto, identification number: 34444297, registered in the Trade Register maintained by Office Bratislava, number of trade register: 105-16778 (hereinafter referred to as "Processor");
2. Contact details of the Processor are: e-mail: , tel .: +421 905 014 165;
3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural person.
Sources of Personal Data
1. The Processor shall process personal data provided by the Buyer with the consent of the Purchaser and acquired by the Processor on the basis of the fulfilment of the Purchase Contract and processing of the electronic order in the internet shop at www.photowood.net.
2. The Processor only processes the identification and contact details of the Buyer necessary for the performance of the purchase contract.
3. The Processor shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery, clearing of payments and necessary communication between the Parties for the period required under special legal regulations. Personal data will not be published and will not be transferred to other countries (except for the delivery of personal data to the extent necessary to deliver the goods to the delivery company).
Purpose of personal data processing
The Processor processes the Buyer's personal data for the following reasons:
1. for the purpose of registration on the website www.photowood.net, if applicable, under paragraph 13 sec. 1 letter a) of the Act;
2. for the purpose of processing of the Buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. for the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Processor.
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. It is not possible to conclude a contract without providing personal data.
Period of Retention of Personal Data
1. The processor shall keep personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Processor and for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship.
2. After the retention period of personal data, the processor is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party receiving the Buyer's personal data is the Processor's subcontractors. The services of these subcontractors are unconditionally related to the successful performance of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the Processor and the Buyer.
Processor’s subcontractors are:
• Wix.com, Inc (e-shop system);
• Slovak Parcel Service s.r.o. (delivery service);
• Google Analytics (website analysis);
Under the terms set out in the Act, the Buyer has the right:
1. To access his personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To delete personal data;
4. To object to the processing;
5. To data portability;
6. To revoke consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at ;
7. To complain to the Data Protection Office if he considers that his privacy rights have been violated.
Security of personal data
1. The Processor declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to secure the Buyer's personal data.
2. The Processor has taken technical precautions to secure personal data storage, in particular password access to the computer, use of the antivirus program and regular computer maintenance.
2. The buyer agrees with these rules by checking the particular box in the order.